Relationship issues touch us in our deepest core
The ability to get in contact
No matter how much we have withdrawn and isolated ourselves, or how difficult our trauma may be, in each of us at the bottom of the deepest layer we find the impulse towards contact, which makes us grow towards the light like a plant. – The concern of NARM® (Neuroaffective Relational Model) is the connection with ourselves, with feelings, with the body, with our own vitality and with other people. – This contact is our deepest need and at the same time our greatest challenge.
NARM is a body-oriented and psychodynamic approach for the treatment of developmental and bonding traumas. We work here with the dysregulation of the nervous system, and also with the identity distortions that we acquired in early years. Like a carpet, our identity is woven from many different threads. In our work we look at small sections of the large carpet. This makes it easier for us to understand and integrate the reciprocal interweaving and distortions.
Symptoms Of Complex Trauma
- Feeling of deep shame and guilt.
- Feeling of lack of self-esteem, negative self-image.
- feeling light-headed or numb.
- Feeling of alienation (depersonalization).
- feeling of helplessness, defencelessness, being at the mercy of others.
- Sense of subliminal threat.
- Lack of body awareness up to the blackout of body areas.
- You can’t trust anyone and would prefer to always stay in control.
- You cannot rejoice, do not react to the joy of others and you lack empathy.
- You control your feelings through drugs or alcohol.
- You detach yourself internally from the events in your surroundings.
- You have problems with the contact to other people. You have the feeling that you don’t belong anywhere and feel like a burden.
- You cannot put your feelings into words.
- You often deal with suicidal thoughts.
- You spontaneously take risks, do things spontaneously, have problems with aggression and impulse control.
- You have problems setting limits and saying no bluntly.
- You discover many flaws in themselves and react very vulnerable to rejection.
The symptoms of complex trauma occur in addition to the classic symptoms of shock trauma. The loss of trust in people – and in the world in general – is central element to complex traumas.
Single session: Duration 60min / 90min
Price: 70€ / 100 €
Any more questions?
Give me a call!
+49 176 98843414