There is a way out of chronic tensions
The Game With Gravity
Rolfing®, founded by Ida Pauline Rolf PhD, is a fascial therapy that erects and relaxes the body. The basic idea of Rolfing is the observation that a person has to straighten up in order to walk efficiently and relaxed over the earth. If this up right attitude is incomplete or unsuccessful, one will have to fight against gravity with this incorrect posture. This everyday struggle leads to chronic tension and in the end to joint wear, movement restrictions, and the feeling of getting old.
Rolfing is so successful because, in addition to fascial therapy, it trains awareness of movement and balance. Manual techniques on the massage bench release tension in the fasciae. This allows your body to move more freely, the pain is reduced, your posture relaxes and straightens up. So that you can integrate this new posture into your everyday life, we explore your new range of motion at the end of each session.
Symptoms due to unilateral posture
- Problems sitting at the PC
- Problems standing or lying down
- Problems bending down, lifting loads
- Chronic tensions
- Limited freedom of movement
- Neck and headache,
- Head slips forward (turtle)
- Round back, hump
- Hollow back
- Foot problems, Halux valgus , flat foot
- Achilles tendon problems
- TMJ problems
- Gnashing of teeth
- Lumbago = lumbago inclination
- Herniated disc or operation “healed”
- Joint wear, joint problems
- Sacroiliac joint problems
- Pelvic obliquity, pelvis tense
- Leg length discrepancy
- Tennis elbow, golf elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Supraspinatus Syndrome
- Piriformis syndrome
- Chronic compartment syndrome
- Repetitive strain injury RSI
- Runner knee, IT-Band Syndrome
…long list of symptoms here.
In Rolfing we do not treat any symptoms. We look at the movement pattern behind the symptoms. We look at the body as a whole as it moves in everyday life. Here we then make small changes that can have a great effect. – Wouldn’t it be interesting for you to understand the cause of your symptoms?
Single session: Duration 60min / 90/min
Price: 80 € / 120€
Any more questions?
You wish to book an appointment?